Inserting Link In Your Page
Inserting a link in your page is easy! Just follow these simple steps and you will have a link up in no time!
● Log in to your Infinity Site Manager (ISM) and point your mouse to your drop
down menu to the left of the screen.
● Hover over “Content” and then click on “Content Manager”.
● Create a page or click edit on the page that you have already created.
● Type in the text that you wish to link to and highlight it by clicking and dragging with your mouse
● Click the Insert Link Button
● Enter the link in the URL box making sure that the http:// is not inserted in the box
● Click the Target tab and in the drop down menu, Choose New Window to make the link open in a new window.
● Click OK
● Click Save at the top, right side of your page.
Congratulations! You have inserted a link in your page!