Inserting A PDF
Inserting a PDF on your site is easy! Just follow these simple steps and you will have a PDF on your site in minutes!
● Log in to your Infinity Site Manager (ISM) and point your mouse to your drop down menu to the left of the screen
● Hover over “Content” and then click on “Content Manager”
● Select the folder in which you wish to save the PDF
● Click New at the top right side of your screen
● Click GO on the Multimedia option
● Click Browse to locate the PDF on your computer
● Click Save in the top right side of your screen when done
● Locate the PDF in the folder where you uploaded and click on the name link
● Copy the URL from the address bar
If you want an existing page to automatically redirect to this PDF, just send your Project Manager an email with the URL of the PDF and we will be happy to set that up for you. If you wish for one of the pages to have a clickable link to this PDF, please follow these steps:
● Locate the page you wish to put the link in and click Edit next to your page to open it.
● Type in the text that you want viewers to click for the PDF
● Drag your mouse to highlight the text you are linking
● Click the link icon
● Paste the link into the URL box
● If you wish for this PDF to open in a new window, so that your viewer doesn’t leave your site, click the Target tab
● Choose New Window fro the target
● Click OK
● Click Save at the top right side of your screen
Congratulations! You have inserted a PDF!